Entry to the competition is conditional upon acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted these competition rules.
- Upload your entry to the competition site: http://pl.video.lycamobile.com
- The Promotion is open to residents of Poland aged 18 or over except employees of Lycamobile (the “Promoter”), Believe the Hype Limited “(Agents)” and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (defined for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions as husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, or persons residing in the household of such employees), and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity. No purchase is necessary.
- Each entrant may submit as many videos as they wish of up to and including sixty seconds duration, providing the entries are sent from a single country.
- All entries should comply with the brief.
- The competition starts on 04.05.15. To be eligible, entries must be received before 23.59 BST on 26.07.15. The competition website date stamp will be recognised as the definitive receipt time.
- By entering this competition each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is their wholly-owned original creation and that they have the right to grant all broadcast, publicity and other media and publication rights in it to Lycamobile.
- Each entrant further warrants their entry contains no defamatory or obscene material and it is not an infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property right or law and it does not invade the privacy or confidentiality or any other right of any third party. To the extent that such entry makes use of third party materials (including but not limited to music, all personal and proprietary rights) the entrant further warrants that these have been cleared for broadcast and publication on the Lycamobile website, other sites and in any other media. Entrants will indemnify Lycamobile against any legal claims or actions resulting from a breach or alleged breach of the above warranties in relation to their entry.
- By submitting an entry, entrants grant to Lycamobile a royalty-free licence to reproduce, edit, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast and exploit their entry without time limit by all means and in any media now known or hereinafter invented throughout the world. Any or all entries may be used to promote the Lycamobile offer.
- Lycamobile has the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or that is otherwise suspected of failing to comply with the fairness and integrity of this competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to the use of their names and image, and Educational Institution name if applicable, by Lycamobile for the purposes of publicity without further consent or payment.
- The winners agree to participate in any publicity organised in connection with the launch of the Lycamobile offer at the request and discretion of Lycamobile. The e-mail address and phone number you provide may be used to contact entrants and will not be shared with other companies. Lycamobile will only use your contact information in accordance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
- National and global judged prize judging: The judges will be representatives of Lycamobile and one independent judge. The judging criteria for the Best Videos will be creativity 40%, production quality 20%, clear messaging of Lycamobile’s ‘No Roaming Charges’ 40%. The 1st prize winners from each country will be entered into a second round of judging from which the Best Global Video will be selected, using the same judging criteria.
- National weekly prize: The prize for the most popular weekly video/s in each country will be awarded to the video/s that registered the most votes in the designated week on the website (http://pl.video.lycamobile.com) as recorded at 10.00 BST every Monday. Only one weekly prize per person can be won over the duration of the competition.
- Lycamobile and their directors, officers and representatives are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, delayed, damaged or destroyed. Proof of upload is no proof of receipt.
- Lycamobile is not responsible for any technical malfunction that may cause damage to any other person's computer or entry or affect a person's ability to participate in the competition.
The winners will notified by e-mail and/or telephone on 30.08.15. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a finalist cannot be verified within a reasonable time period, in this case deemed as one week, or if a finalist is otherwise unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate finalist provided sufficient time remains, at Lycamobile’s discretion.
The National 1st prize winner will receive 15,000PLN cash with additional 1 665PLN cash prize. The total value of the prize is 16 665PLN gross.
The National 2nd prizewinner will receive 7,500PLN cash with additional 833PLN cash prize. The total value of the prize is 8 333PLN gross.
The National three runners up will each receive a Three Month Lycamobile Unlimited Plan with the value of 29 PLN and additional 4 PLN cash. The total value of the prize is 33 PLN gross.
The winner of the National weekly prize for most liked video as voted for by the public will receive 555PLN cash with additional 62PLN cash prize. The total value of the prize is 617PLN gross.
Pursuant to art. 30 paragraph. 1 point 2 of the Income Tax Act from individuals (art. 30, paragraph 1, point 2 of the Income Tax Act from individuals), the organizer will charge a flat-rate income tax by virtue of winning the competition - 10% winning money or prizes. The winning consents to download this tax.
Prizes will be distributed to the winners within six weeks of the closing date of the competition. The winners’ names will be available on request. Participants are not entitled to demand financial compensation in exchange for a reward, or exchange for another prize.
Competition winners may not transfer the rights to be awarded to a third party
The Global prize winner will receive £10,000 cash. The global prize will be settled by binding law in the country where the finals will be held. The global prize will be paid with Lycamobile UK. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- Lycamobile has organised this competition in good faith and does not accept any liability relating to the prize structure or prizes.
- INTEGRITY OF THE COMPETITION. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please participate fairly.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of prize, without notice. If any provision or part of these terms and conditions is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain in force. These terms and conditions, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions, shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Lycamobile, 195 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SG, United Kingdom.